NSW records 935 cases and four deaths; protests over mandatory construction jabs in Melbourne – as it happened
Labor will refer Christian Porter to privileges committee; Victoria records 567 cases and one death. This blog is now closed
- Victoria holds construction crisis talks after protest against mandatory vaccination turns violent
- NSW restrictions; border restrictions
- Vic hotspots; Vic restrictions; border restrictions
- Covid vaccine rollout and rates tracker; cases, trends and data tracker
- Get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
Righto then, once more with feeling. We are actually closing this news odyssey now. My usual thanks and best wishes. Be well, all of you.
OK – the shutdown to Victorian construction has not yet been confirmed. But this is what we can tell you now:
The Victorian government is holding crisis talks with the construction industry and unions after a protest against mandatory vaccines for workers in the sector became violent.