More Trump allies under subpoena orders to appear before Capitol attack committee – live
- Bannon: Capitol attack panel to consider criminal contempt referral
- British lawmaker dies after being stabbed multiple times
- US to lift Covid travel ban for vaccinated travelers on November 8
- Appeals court rules Texas can continue to uphold abortion law
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
The White House said it will lift Covid-19 travel restrictions for fully vaccinated foreign nationals from November 8, Reuters reported:
The restrictions have barred travelers from most of the world, including tens of thousands of foreign nationals with relatives in the US.
We were called to an address in Eastwood Road North shortly after 12.05pm today (Friday 15 October).
We attended and found a man injured. He was treated by emergency services but, sadly, died at the scene.