Covid news live: walk-in PCR tests unavailable in England and Northern Ireland; Europe cases at record highs
- Up to 90% of Covid patients in UK ICU are unboosted, says Johnson
- Lack of lateral flow tests is ‘huge’ problem, UK pharmacies warn
- Record cases in Europe as WHO issues Omicron warning
- UK worker who stayed home over Covid fears loses discrimination claim
- See all our coronavirus coverage
India has recorded another 9,195 confirmed coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours, according to recently released data from its health ministry.
A further 302 deaths were also recorded, bring the total death toll to 480,592.