Covid news live: US airlines cancel more than 200 Christmas Eve flights; AstraZeneca booster protects against Omicron, study finds
Christmas plans for many Americans now in disarray as United and Delta Air Lines say flight crews affected by Covid; AstraZeneca says three doses of its vaccine is effective against Omicron
- China locks down 13 million people in northern city of Xi’an
- Some people may need four Covid jabs to stay protected, expert says
- Risk of hospital stay up to 70% less with Omicron than Delta: UKHSA
- Mandatory jabs in Malawi ‘violate human rights’, say civil society groups
- US Supreme court to hold special session on Biden’s vaccine mandates
Australians will soon be able to access Covid-19 vaccine booster shots four months after their second dose, then the wait will be shortened again.
The government has said the minimum interval will be cut from five to four months on 4 January, and reduced to three months on 31 January.
Leave a Reply