Covid live: Boris Johnson broke the law, says Keir Starmer; UK records 70,924 new cases
Latest updates: UK Labour leader says PM broke lockdown rules and then lied; latest daily UK figures do not include Scotland
- Boris Johnson will address No 10 ‘party culture’, says Tory chief
- Novak Djokovic deported from Australia hours after losing visa fight
- Italian nurse accused of faking Covid jabs for anti-vaxxers arrested
- ‘Encouraging signs’ plan B Covid measures may soon be lifted in England
- Life after lockdown: how do we recover from the pandemic?
Streeting tells Trevor Phillips that the Labour party isn’t calling for a vote of no confidence in the government as it would rally the Conservatives.
“We could call a motion of no confidence in the government – we’ve been around the block with this before, that would galvanise the Conservative party.”