Victoria to receive ‘surge’ of Pfizer, Moderna vaccine doses as 392 cases recorded – as it happened
Man in his 20s dies in NSW as state records 1,262 new cases; ACT records 15 new Covid cases. This blog is now closed
- Victoria ramps up vaccinations in priority postcodes
- Australia secures 1m extra Moderna vaccine doses
- How Australia bungled its Pfizer Covid deal
- Whether on Covid or climate, it seems our politicians really aren’t like you and me | Greg Jericho
- $50m invested in new vaccine campaign to sway reluctant Australians
- Restrictions: NSW; Vic
- Vaccine rollout tracker; get our free news app; get our morning email briefing
That’s where I will leave you for today. Here’s a wrap of what we learned:
NSW Labor leader Chris Minns has taken to twitter to slam the Berejiklian government for calling an end to the 11am daily press conferences.
“When I feel like I need to be accountable.”
❌ That’s not good enough.
Government accountability isn’t optional.