‘That was it, we lost him’: one Sydney family torn apart by Covid
‘Only when you become one of those numbers, when you’re in it, do you realise how serious it is’
- Follow our Covid live blog for the latest updates
- NSW Covid vaccination rate by postcode – check your suburb
- NSW restrictions; border restrictions
- Vaccine rollout and rates tracker; Cases and data tracker
- 5km and 10km from home map: check your travel radius
- Get our free news app;get our morning email briefing
Sayed Rizk sat still on his lounge, holding a mug between weak hands. His face was darkened, and his tea untouched.
The 70-year-old had been awake since 3am that morning, unable to sleep through pain and discomfort.
Leave a Reply