Psaki: Biden will not invoke executive privilege to block access to Capitol riot records – live
- Psaki’s comments come after subpoenas issued to former Trump aides
- Mayorkas: no migrants remaining under Del Rio bridge
- ‘There will be consequences’ for treatment of Haitians: Biden
- House Democrats vote to establish federal right to abortion
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
‘We will not boost our way out of this pandemic,’ CDC official warns
The U.S. launched a campaign to offer boosters of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine to millions of Americans on Friday even as federal health officials stressed the real problem remains getting first shots to the unvaccinated, the Associated Press reports.
‘They wasted $6m to tell us what we already knew.’ Reactions to AZ ballot review
What did the Arizona Cyber Ninjas review of 2020 election results accomplish?