Coronavirus live news: four in five over-16s in UK now fully vaccinated; Sweden to drop restrictions this month
- UK government not ruling out ‘firebreak’ lockdown if cases rise
- Court order forcing hospital to treat patient with ivermectin reversed
- Cop26 will be ‘rich stitch-up’ if poorer countries kept away by Covid
- ‘No one may be compelled’: Zimbabwe unions go to court over jabs
- Is each state in Australia getting its fair share of vaccine doses?
Saudi Arabia removed the United Arab Emirates, Argentina and South Africa from its entry banned country list and re-allowed citizens to travel to the three countries starting 8 September, state TV reported on Tuesday.
The Ministry of Interior said the decision was based on the kingdom’s evaluation of the current Covid-19 situation, state media reported.
Good evening from London. I’m Lucy Campbell, I’ll be bringing you all the latest global developments on the coronavirus pandemic for the next few hours. Please feel free to get in touch with me as I work if you have a story or tips to share! Your thoughts are always welcome.