Coronavirus live: five police injured in Dutch anti-lockdown riots; UK to review racial bias of medical devices
Latest updates: 28 people detained in second night of anti-lockdown rioting; UK health secretary vows to close gaps exposed by pandemic
- Anti-lockdown protesters clash with police in The Hague
- Scientists urge caution over imposing vaccine passports in UK
- ‘ICU is full of unvaccinated people – I’m losing patience with them’
- Is Delta the last Covid ‘super-variant’?
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Chris Hopson, the chief executive of NHS Providers, has warned the NHS is under “an unprecedented degree of pressure for this time of year.”
Speaking to Sky News he pointed out that we have yet to reach the traditional winter peak in early to mid January.
Leave a Reply