Australia coronavirus live news: Melbourne enters 11th day of lockdown amid anger over botched vaccination rollout
Victorian authorities confident lockdown can be lifted on Thursday as state recorded four new cases on Sunday, including a nursing home resident. Follow latest updates
- Melbourne aged care resident and nurse test positive for Covid as Victoria records four new cases
- Most Australians support compulsory vaccines for aged care staff
- Australia’s vaccine rollout numbers: progress state-by-state
- Victoria Covid-19 exposure sites; NSW exposure sites
- Victoria’s lockdown restrictions explained
Some tweets now to visualise those Newspoll results:
#BREAKING: The Coalition has recovered electoral ground to draw level with Labor on a two-party-preferred basis for the first time since February #Newspoll https://t.co/4c6YM1zYGs pic.twitter.com/Bqrq7ud1q1
Good morning and happy Monday to all. My name is Mostafa Rachwani and I will be guiding you through the news this morning.
We begin with a poll of over 1,000 people that found that 75% of Australians support compulsory Covid vaccines for aged care staff, coming on the heels of last week’s national cabinet meeting, where the idea was being seriously considered.